1.14.2014

028 2014 Resolutions

So one of my New Year's Resolutions in 2014 is to start blogging again. I had a LiveJournal account that I kept pretty religiously when I was a teenager (full of cringe-worthy material), and have had a few feeble attempts to re-start blogging since then. The older posts in Glitter Bomb! are a consolidation of some of those past attempts, and hopefully this post will be the start of many new ones for the new year.

Glitter Bomb! will be a collection of my baking projects, art projects, and travel, as well as random events that happen in my life. I hope to eventually have some of my friends contribute posts as well, so readers can see what goes on in the life of a few 20-somethings that almost have it figured out.

For now, here are some of my 2014 resolutions! :)


  1. Create at least one new thing a month.
  2. Cook more and try at least 50 new recipes this year. 
  3. Blog at least 4 times a month.
  4. Travel internationally at least once.
  5. Run a half-marathon this year!
  6. Save more money - at least $2,500 into the savings account. 
Here's to a new blog and to new beginnings. 

p.s. This totally counts as one of my four posts/month, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment